Coversheet for Unidentified version labels it as Accepted Manuscript

Project:RUcore Workflow Management System (WMS)
Component:File Upload Module
Category:bug report

The title says it all. The record in the WMS that reflects this bug is WMS 79223.

I also changed the genre to free text, and called it "No Full Text" or something like that -- the coversheet still said "Accepted Manuscript". I cleared my cache and did it all over again, with the same result.



Assigned to:yuyang» rmarker
Status:active» test

I know this sounds weird, but WMS looks for specific genre value = "Unidentified version of a published work" to know this is UV. And this apparently comes from the specs. In production WMS, the CV term for genre with source="NISO JAV" was "Unidentified version", which is why it wasn't picked up when recreating cover sheet. I have changed the CV value to the "correct" one on production. Please go to your record and check the cover sheet. BTW, if the record is created by RUFD, the automatically populated version value for "UV" is correct. -YY


Assigned to:rmarker» ananthan
Status:test» fixed

Works for this genre/version value. Many thanks for the diagnosis and remedy.


Status:fixed» closed

Back to top