Purge Object link is not functional

Project:RUcore dlr/EDIT
Version:8.2
Component:Code
Category:bug report
Priority:normal
Assigned:triggs
Status:Moved to JIRA
Description

When clicking on the "Purge Object" link a JavaScript alter is opened asking to confirm the purge. Once confirmed the purge process does not start. No action is taken.

Comments

#1

Status:active» test

This was a good bug! When I consolidated all the menu functions for the different scripts, the purge links all began to call the openWin javascript, which was defined in the Solr and database search script - but as it turns out not in the showobject script that used to call purgeplain directly. I don't usually purge and when I do lately I've used the search links. This may explain why Kalaivani has sometimes experienced troubles purging objects that I found I could purge. Anyway, on rep-dev anf rep-test I've added in the popup definition to showobject.php (called from the Full Object Access link) and the purge should now work evewrywhere.

#2

Assigned to:triggs» chadmills

#3

Status:test» fixed

I am able to purge an object.

#4

Version:8.1» 8.2
Status:fixed» active

Not working from getedit.php; works from showobject.php though. Bumping for next release.

#5

Assigned to:chadmills» triggs

#6

Status:active» Moved to JIRA

Back to top