Fedora datastream ID and label numbers out of sync?

Project:RUcore Workflow Management System (WMS)
Version:7.7
Component:File Upload Module
Category:bug report
Priority:normal
Assigned:ananthan
Status:closed
Description

I created a test book object just now using 10 tiff files already on the server. The following is the record:
<a href="https://rucore-test.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/203465/" title="https://rucore-test.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/203465/">https://rucore-test.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/203465/</a>
All but one of the datastreams have the usual dsid/dslabel synchronization, but the datastream labeled PDF-1 actually got the Fedora datastream ID PDF-2 in the object. This doesn't seem obvious in the RUcore display, which shows the label. If you look at the URL at the bottom or look at the object in dlr/EDIT, the difference shows up.

Comments

#1

When I tried the same sort of object with JPEGs and PDFs the PDF got the right dsid and label. When I tried it with JPEGs and a DjVu, I got the PDF-2 problem again.

#2

Assigned to:yuyang» triggs
Status:active» test

Jeffery, please create a record in WMS, upload files just like whatever you did as you reported, and DO NOT ingest. Tell me the system ID for that record in WMS, and I'll check it. -YY

#3

Assigned to:triggs» yuyang
Status:test» active

#4

Assigned to:yuyang» triggs
Status:active» test

Test again. -YY

#5

Assigned to:triggs» ananthan
Status:test» fixed

Thanks Yang! This looks good now.

#6

Status:fixed» closed

Back to top