Manage relationships does not work on production

Project:RUcore dlr/EDIT
Version:7.5
Component:Code
Category:bug report
Priority:critical
Assigned:triggs
Status:closed
Description

I cannot make "manage relationships" work in production. It works on devel and staging, but not in production. This seems to have been a recent bug, as I was able to Manage Relationships sometime earlier in November (R7.4) but not on Monday (R7.4) or today (R7.5). I choose the relationship (e.g., has document) and the rutgers-lib number of the related work, but nothing happens.

Comments

#1

Priority:normal» critical
Assigned to:Anonymous» triggs

#2

I'm not sure I can do much about this since it may be something between the rucore/api/relationship and the operating system on production, possibly a configuration issue introduced during the recent service pack upgrade.

Here is what I call for creating a relationship:
$ch = curl_init();//initialize cURL
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "https://$rucorebase/api/relationship/");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "do=add&key=$apikey&subject=$pid&predicate=$relationship&object=$object");
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT, TRUE);
curl_exec($ch);

if(!curl_errno($ch)) {
print_r(curl_getinfo($ch));
}
curl_close($ch);

#3

Status:active» test

I changed a configuration setting since this is a kep/ip address pairing.

The key looks right but I changed the IP address from 128.6.218.67 to 128.6.218.102. Please test.

#4

Status:test» fixed

It seems to be working now on production. Thanks!

#5

Good. I will never understand the diff between using the .67 or the .102. We had this problem with other things when the service pack was installed. Just something to remember and check when applying patches/service packs.

#6

Status:fixed» closed

Thank you all -- verified that it works.

Back to top